New Hampshire Canal Index Pages
Note: Canals in blue and underlined have index sheets which are accessible by double clicking on the hyperlink.
- Never completed canals connecting to the Connecticut River (New 1/8/11) (VT?)
- Merrimack River Canals (north to south)
- Sewall’s Falls (north of Concord) (west bank) NEW 10/21/04
- Bow Canal, Garvins Falls (now a power dam) (west bank)
- Hooksett Falls (now a power dam) (west bank)
- Blodgets Canal (Amoskeag Canal) ( in Manchester) (east bank)
- Union Canals
- Mine Falls Park NH
- Mine Falls
- Nashua Canal
Wilder Canal (White River Falls Canal or Olcutt’s Falls) (Actually in New Hampshire) (New 1/8/11)
Click on the underlined name to view the page!
These are pdf files. To read these files, one needs the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have it, it is a free download at www.adobe.com.
Please note that these are the actual pages done in the early 1970’s. Changes have occurred since and there are some inaccuracies in the information on the pages.